Mermaid Tails are a great way to swim and have fun! Mermaid Tail Sizes Chart allows you to choose your size and style with ease. Start your journey today by purchasing a Mermaid Tail one of our fabulous designs. These Tails are available in different sizes, shapes, and styles.
1. Measure Your Child From The Belly Button To The Floor With Bare Feet
- Measure your child from the belly button to the floor with bare feet. This is a good way to determine if your child’s tail is too long or short for them, as it will give you an idea of how high up their tail should be and how much space there is above their head.
- You can use a measuring tape or cloth measuring tape for this step, but make sure that your child is standing up straight and not slouching! If you’re not sure about any measurements at all, don’t worry—just measure again until you get it right!
2. Add 3″ To Get Your Child’s Mermaid Tail Size
To determine your child’s Mermaid Tail size, add 3″ to the waist measurement. Then add 3″, again for a total of 7″. That’s it!
If you want to make sure you have an accurate fit: measure from your child’s neck down to their waist and then measure from their hip bone down over 6 inches (or more). Finally, take measurements from either side of their head along with height when standing up straight against a wall or doorway so that we can see if there is any discrepancy between these different measurements.
Examples: 36″ Would Be A 39″ Mermaid Tail Size. 40″ Would Be 43″ Mermaid Tail Size
In order to determine the size of your tail, you will need to take into account your chest measurement. To do this, measure around the fullest part of your chest (usually around where it would be if you were wearing a bra). This is going to be different for everyone and depends on their body type and shape.
If your measurements fall between sizes 36 and 40 inches then we recommend going with the larger size so that it fits snugly without being too tight; if they fall between sizes 38 and 42 inches then we recommend going with the smaller one so that it doesn’t look too baggy; if they fall outside these ranges then we recommend trying both sizes until one feels comfortable enough for swimming!
3. Measure Your Child Around The Widest Part Of Their Hips And Then Measure Their Waist At The Belly Button
- Measure around your child’s hips
- Measure their waist at the belly button
- Add up all measurements, and use a soft measuring tape to measure where you want to cut
4. Insert These Measurements Into The Sizing Chart Below
Once you have the measurements of mermaid tail dress, you can use them to find your child’s size. The chart below shows how many inches are in each dimension:
- Height: Height is measured from the top of the head to a person’s toes. The average height for an adult human being is 5’7″ (1.70 m).
- Chest: The chest is measured around the chest at its widest point, usually right under your armpits (but not always). If there are no obvious marks for where this measurement should be taken, simply measure across yourself. The average adult male weighs around 100 pounds and has a chest size of 42 inches; females tend to weigh less than men but also have smaller chests as well—around 32 inches for women!
Size, Waist, Hips
In order to get the best fit, you’ll need to measure your waist and hips. The measurements are in inches. Your waist will be measured at the belly button, while your hips are measured at their widest point. Your hip measurements will be slightly larger than your waist measurements—this is normal because Mermaid Tails are designed for movement!
Youth XXS, 20″, 24″
- Youth XXS, 20″, 24″
- Youth XS, 22″, 25″
- Youth S, 24″, 26″
- Youth M, 26″, 28″
- Youth L, 28″, 30″
And finally: * XL (30″-32″), as well as a variety of other sizes available upon request!
Youth XS, 22″, 25″
To measure your child for a Mermaid Tail size:
- Measure the length from the crown of their head to their fee
- Lay flat on a ruler or tape measure and mark it at 1″ increments from that measurement point until you reach their desired tail length (or round up if you have an odd number). For example: If they are 7″, mark 7″.
- Now take your measurements and add them together to get your total length needed for this mermaid tail size chart below!
Youth Small, 24″, 26″
Mermaid Tails are made of fabric, silicone, or neoprene. If you want to know if your child is a good candidate for mermaid swim tails, here are some things to consider:
- Do they love swimming? Mermaids need lots of water exposure and playtime in their lives. The more swimming they do (and the better they swim), the better off they’ll be with these fun additions!
- Is your child interested in performing? Many kids get into diving because they want their friends and family members to see how far their talents can take them. A Mermaid Tail can help them achieve that goal!
Youth Medium, 26″, 28″
Youth M is a 26″ waist and 28″ hips. It’s for a child who is 5-6 years old, between 30″ and 35″.
Youth Large, 28″, 30″
Mermaid Tail Size for Kids:
Nursery to 24 months. The size of the tail is measured from your child’s forehead to their knee and width is measured from one side of the tail to the other, including any attachments. For example, if you measure a 3-year-old’s headband as being 1 inch wide and her body length would be 17 inches long then she would be in size 6/7/8 depending on what color swimsuit she wore that day.
Please note that this measurement may not always reflect actual sizes because our products are made according to customer specifications so there could be slight variations between each tail type due to manufacturing differences (i.e.; more material is required for thicker tails)
Youth XL, 30″, 32″
The Fin Fun Monofin is designed to be used with our Exo-Skeleton Aquabob.
- Youth XL, 30″, 32″
- Adult XL, 34″, 36″
- Adult XXL, 38″, 40″.
Takeaway: Measure Your Child For A Mermaid Tail!
Mermaid Tails are available in a variety of sizes. However, you should measure your child’s belly button to floor length to ensure that they get the right size tail.
- Add 3 inches to get the appropriate size for your child’s body (i.e., if their belly button touches their knees then add 4 inches).
- Examples: If you have an average-sized 7-year-old child who has reached their shoulders and stands at 5ft 10inches tall then their Mermaid Tail would be 52 inches long!
Mermaid Tails For Swimming Made Of Cloth And Silicone
Mermaid Tails World provide you mermaid dresses made of cloth and silicone. The tail itself is sewn with silicone, which makes it waterproof. When you put them in water, they will stay afloat because of their design and material composition. You can use your Mermaid Tail for swimming as well as many other activities such as diving into the water or surfing on waves!
The World-Famous Fin Fun Monofin Will Help You To Achieve Your Dream!
The world-famous Fin Fun Monofin will help you to achieve your dream of Mermaiding!
The Fin Fun Monofin is made of silicone and it’s comfortable, easy to use, and affordable. It comes in many sizes, colors, and styles so that everyone can find the perfect option for them. The monofin is also durable which means that it will last long enough for you to enjoy swimming with it all summer long!
Mermaid Swimmable Tail Sizes Chart
- To find your child’s size, measure around their waist, hips, and height. Add 3 inches for every inch you add to their height to determine the best fit. For example: If your child is 5’6″, they would be measured at 6’5″. This means the tail should be 4 inches long on them (5’6-5’8=1″; 6′-7′-8′-9′-10’/12’/14’/16′).
Mermaid Tail sizing is easy! We have a variety of sizes and colors to choose from. With Mermaid tail size sizes, you can buy the right size Fin Fun Monofin for your child quickly and easily. Just follow these above-mentioned simple steps!